Photo 1 of 7Next
Winsome Wood 4-Tier A-Frame Shelf (charming A Frame Shelf Nice Design #1)
A Frame Shelf have 7 pictures , they are Winsome Wood 4-Tier A-Frame Shelf, Black Modern Simple Design A Frame Home Office Bookcase Bookshelf A Frame Bookcase ., A Frame Shelf #3 A Frame Shelving Unit, Metal & Wood Wall Shelf | Plum & Post, A-Frame Bookcase, Designed By Anton Maka Designs, A Frame Shelf · Laura Ashley Sherwood A Frame Ladder Shelving Unit ., Industrial Tripod Bookcase Has The Casual Charm To Blend Seamlessly With A Range Of Looks. Featuring An Industrial Style Metal Frame And Timber Shelves It .. Below are the attachments:
Black Modern Simple Design A Frame Home Office Bookcase Bookshelf A Frame Bookcase .
A Frame Shelf #3 A Frame Shelving Unit, Metal & Wood Wall Shelf | Plum & Post
Designed By Anton Maka Designs
A Frame Shelf · Laura Ashley Sherwood A Frame Ladder Shelving Unit .
Industrial Tripod Bookcase Has The Casual Charm To Blend Seamlessly With A Range Of Looks. Featuring An Industrial Style Metal Frame And Timber Shelves It .
A Frame Shelf was uploaded at May 8, 2018 at 5:35 pm. It is posted at the Shelf category. A Frame Shelf is tagged with A Frame Shelf, A, Frame, Shelf..
For A Frame Shelf includes a green region that will usually be used as a park location that'll be rooted with numerous kinds of plants that include the house and cosmetic benefit and will create a wonderful. For your newest property garden decoration is normal of two pieces, namely the house's front and raise.
By which each aspect has a specific area and may be appealing to own diverse functions and maximized thus a beautiful garden, and certainly will be adapted to the needs of each residence. Wildlife is one-part of the A Frame Shelf which can be designed to see the whole-house appears beautiful and more lovely. Regrettably, you can still find lots of people who don't assume toomuch so that the look of the home appears from your outside to be appealing and less stunning about designing the yard.
To produce a house garden decoration is contemporary front, there are several intriguing tips as possible implement, therefore the playground is not merely a natural region to put the flowers grow well, but also can provide a great price that is aesthetic about the property front. Hence become an extra benefit for the home with naturalness.
Context of A Frame Shelf
(frām),USA pronunciation n., v., framed, fram•ing.
- a border or case for enclosing a picture, mirror, etc.
- a rigid structure formed of relatively slender pieces, joined so as to surround sizable empty spaces or nonstructural panels, and generally used as a major support in building or engineering works, machinery, furniture, etc.
- a body, esp. a human body, with reference to its size or build;
physique: He has a large frame.
- a structure for admitting or enclosing something: a window frame.
- Usually, frames. (used with a pl. v.) the framework for a pair of eyeglasses.
- form, constitution, or structure in general;
- a particular state, as of the mind: an unhappy frame of mind.
- [Motion Pictures.]one of the successive pictures on a strip of film.
- [Television.]a single traversal by the electron beam of all the scanning lines on a television screen. In the U.S. this is a total of 525 lines traversed in &fracnumer;
second. Cf. field (def. 19).
- the information or image on a screen or monitor at any one time.
- one of the ten divisions of a game.
- one of the squares on the scorecard, in which the score for a given frame is recorded.
- [Pool.]rack1 (def. 3).
- [Baseball.]an inning.
- a frame-up.
- enclosing lines, usually forming a square or rectangle, to set off printed matter in a newspaper, magazine, or the like;
- the structural unit that supports the chassis of an automobile.
- any of a number of transverse, riblike members for supporting and stiffening the shell of each side of a hull.
- any of a number of longitudinal members running between web frames to support and stiffen the shell plating of a metal hull.
- a machine or part of a machine supported by a framework, esp. as used in textile production: drawing frame; spinning frame.
- the workbench of a compositor, consisting of a cabinet, cupboards, bins, and drawers, and having flat and sloping work surfaces on top.
- [Bookbinding.]an ornamental border, similar to a picture frame, stamped on the front cover of some books.
- in frame, [Shipbuilding.](of a hull) with all frames erected and ready for planking or plating.
- to form or make, as by fitting and uniting parts together;
- to contrive, devise, or compose, as a plan, law, or poem: to frame a new constitution.
- to conceive or imagine, as an idea.
- to incriminate (an innocent person) through the use of false evidence, information, etc.
- to provide with or put into a frame, as a picture.
- to give utterance to: Astonished, I attempted to frame adequate words of protest.
- to form or seem to form (speech) with the lips, as if enunciating carefully.
- to fashion or shape: to frame a bust from marble.
- to shape or adapt to a particular purpose: to frame a reading list for ninth graders.
- to contrive or prearrange fraudulently or falsely, as in a scheme or contest.
- to adjust (film) in a motion-picture projector so as to secure exact correspondence of the outlines of the frame and aperture.
- to line up visually in a viewfinder or sight.
- [Archaic.]to direct, as one's steps.
fram′a•ble, frame′a•ble, adj.
- [Archaic.]to betake oneself;
- [Archaic.]to prepare, attempt, give promise, or manage to do something.
fram′a•ble•ness, frame′a•ble•ness, n.
(shelf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. shelves (shelvz).USA pronunciation
- a thin slab of wood, metal, etc., fixed horizontally to a wall or in a frame, for supporting objects.
- the contents of this: a shelf of books.
- a surface or projection resembling this;
- [Physical Geog.]
- a sandbank or submerged extent of rock in the sea or river.
- the bedrock underlying an alluvial deposit or the like.
- See continental shelf.
- [Archery.]the upper part of the bow hand, on which the arrow rests.
- off the shelf, readily available from merchandise in stock: Any of those parts can be purchased off the shelf.
- on the shelf, [Informal.]
- put aside temporarily;
- without prospects of marriage, as after having broken an engagement.
7 attachments of A Frame Shelf
Similar Pictures on A Frame Shelf