Photo 1 of 5Next
Wikipedia (attractive Electric Kitchen Knife #1)
Electric Kitchen Knife was published on October 27, 2017 at 5:23 am. It is published on the Kitchen category. Electric Kitchen Knife is tagged with Electric Kitchen Knife, Electric, Kitchen, Knife..
(i lek′trik),USA pronunciation adj.
- pertaining to, derived from, produced by, or involving electricity: an electric shock.
- producing, transmitting, or operated by electric currents: an electric bell; electric cord.
stirring: The atmosphere was electric with excitement.
- (of a musical instrument)
- producing sound by electrical or electronic means: an electric piano.
- equipped with connections to an amplifier-loudspeaker system: an electric violin.
- an electric locomotive.
- a railroad operated by electricity.
- electricity: residential users of gas and electric.
- something, as an appliance, vehicle, or toy, operated by electricity.
- [Archaic.]a substance that is a nonconductor of electricity, as glass or amber, used to store or to excite an electric charge.
(kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
(nīf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. knives (nīvz),USA pronunciation v., knifed, knif•ing.
- an instrument for cutting, consisting essentially of a thin, sharp-edged, metal blade fitted with a handle.
- a knifelike weapon;
dagger or short sword.
- any blade for cutting, as in a tool or machine.
- under the knife, in surgery;
undergoing a medical operation: The patient was under the knife for four hours.
- to apply a knife to;
cut, stab, etc., with a knife.
- to attempt to defeat or undermine in a secret or underhanded way.
- to move or cleave through something with or as if with a knife: The ship knifed through the heavy seas.
Electric Kitchen Knife have 5 pictures including Wikipedia, Black & Decker® Slice Right Electric Knife, Prestige Electric Carving Knife - Black · View Larger, True Electric Knife KN650, Kenwood KN400 Electric Carving Knife. Below are the attachments:
Black & Decker® Slice Right Electric Knife
Prestige Electric Carving Knife - Black · View Larger
True Electric Knife KN650
Kenwood KN400 Electric Carving Knife
This desk includes metallic or natural coloring such as dull, dark or white. Seats are utilized not excessive and also straightforward together with the number of 3 seats. This stand is only employed for talking and eating alone since the dimension is not too-large. Resources employed glass or ie material.
The Electric Kitchen Knife ideal for natural kind of home area. This natural desk features a square shape that's larger than timber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) in order to produce a more natural feeling. This desk combines natural shades like white and brown.
Tabletops also wider so that it can be utilized to put fruits items including spoons, discs, etc. Seats was previously slim with a circular or square feet are lean and modest to be able to prevent the feeling of tightness while in the home.
5 photos of Electric Kitchen Knife
Random Posts of Electric Kitchen Knife