Photo 1 of 8Next
Palm Leaf Roof (amazing Palm Leaf Roof #1)
Palm Leaf Roof was uploaded at July 29, 2017 at 2:32 pm. This article is published at the Roof category. Palm Leaf Roof is tagged with Palm Leaf Roof, Palm, Leaf, Roof..
(päm),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of the inner surface of the hand that extends from the wrist to the bases of the fingers.
- the corresponding part of the forefoot of an animal.
- the part of a glove covering this part of the hand.
- Also called sailmaker's palm. a stiff rawhide or metal shield worn over this part of the hand by sailmakers to serve as a thimble.
- a linear measure of from 3 to 4 inches (7½–10 centimeters), based on the breadth of the hand.
- a linear measure of from 7 to 10 inches (17½–25 centimeters), based on the length of the hand.
- the flat, expanded part of the horn or antler of a deer.
- a flat, widened part at the end of an armlike projection.
- the blade of an oar.
- the inner face of an anchor fluke. See diag. under anchor.
- (loosely) an anchor fluke.
- a flat-topped bearing member at the head of a stanchion.
- grease someone's palm, to give money to, esp. as a bribe: Before any work could begin, it was necessary to grease the superintendent's palm.
- to conceal in the palm, as in cheating at cards or dice or in juggling.
- to pick up stealthily.
- to hold in the hand.
- to impose (something) fraudulently (usually fol. by on or upon): to palm stolen jewels on someone.
- to touch or stroke with the palm or hand.
- to shake hands with.
- [Basketball.]to grip (the ball) momentarily with the hand in the act of dribbling.
- palm off, to dispose of by deception, trickery, or fraud;
substitute (something) with intent to deceive: Someone had palmed off a forgery on the museum officials.
(lēf ),USA pronunciation
n., pl. leaves
(lēvz),USA pronunciation v.
- one of the expanded, usually green organs borne by the stem of a plant.
- any similar or corresponding lateral outgrowth of a stem.
- a petal: a rose leaf.
- leaves collectively;
- [Bibliog.]a unit generally comprising two printed, blank, or illustrated pages of a book, one on each side.
- a thin sheet of metal: silver leaf.
- a lamina or layer.
- a sliding, hinged, or detachable flat part, as of a door or tabletop.
- a section of a drawbridge.
- a single strip of metal in a leaf spring.
- a tooth of a small gear wheel, as of a pinion.
- See leaf fat.
- shaft (def. 14).
- in leaf, covered with foliage;
having leaves: the pale green tint of the woods newly in leaf.
- take a leaf out of or from someone's book, to follow someone's example;
imitate: Some countries that took a leaf out of American industry's book are now doing very well for themselves.
- turn over a new leaf, to begin anew;
make a fresh start: Every New Year's we make resolutions to turn over a new leaf.
- to put forth leaves.
- to turn pages, esp. quickly (usually fol. by through): to leaf through a book.
- to thumb or turn, as the pages of a book or magazine, in a casual or cursory inspection of the contents.
(ro̅o̅f, rŏŏf ),USA pronunciation
n., pl. roofs, v.
- the external upper covering of a house or other building.
- a frame for supporting this: an open-timbered roof.
- the highest part or summit: The Himalayas are the roof of the world.
- something that in form or position resembles the roof of a house, as the top of a car, the upper part of the mouth, etc.
- a house.
- the rock immediately above a horizontal mineral deposit.
- go through the roof:
- to increase beyond all expectations: Foreign travel may very well go through the roof next year.
- Also, hit the roof, [Informal.]to lose one's temper;
become extremely angry.
- raise the roof, [Informal.]
- to create a loud noise: The applause raised the roof.
- to complain or protest noisily: He'll raise the roof when he sees that bill.
- to provide or cover with a roof.
The blog post of Palm Leaf Roof have 8 attachments it's including Palm Leaf Roof, Making Palm Leaf Roof Shelter Using Leaves, Branches And Rope, How To Tie On A Palm Frond Roof, Roof Made Of Palm Leaves, Back Side Background Texture Royalty Free Stock Photo, Palmdach Rückseite. Accessory Palm Roofs ., Dried Up Palm Leaves Royalty Free Stock Photos, Stock Photo - Traditional Karen Roof Made From Palm Leaves, Palm Tree Leaves Roof Stock Images. Following are the attachments:
Making Palm Leaf Roof Shelter Using Leaves, Branches And Rope
How To Tie On A Palm Frond Roof
Roof Made Of Palm Leaves, Back Side Background Texture Royalty Free Stock Photo
Palmdach Rückseite. Accessory Palm Roofs .
Dried Up Palm Leaves Royalty Free Stock Photos
Stock Photo - Traditional Karen Roof Made From Palm Leaves
Palm Tree Leaves Roof Stock Images
Can be your Palm Leaf Roof? I know first. Toiletries of the drain at the back. The medication case was dirty with gels, creams, and unusual containers. The wardrobe beneath the drain was loaded in spills with moves of toilet-paper and everything wasn't suitable elsewhere.
One of many greatest Palm Leaf Roof I've discovered recently requires, not remodeling, but only rethinking your toilet style. When you have a room, you're able to enter hidden shelves that may shop and present sets from your make-up to some decorative knickknacks. And if you would like to make your toiletries hidden, it is possible to generally put cupboards and hidden cabinets.
Start with considering modest if actually that appears like more work than you would like to manage. How could you optimize the space you have? Among the ideas is always to arrange the area. Factors only throw in there until the mess isn't organized, although everyone includes a cabinet there. Rather, are you contemplating benefiting from small storage containers and marking them?
Palm Leaf Roof Pictures Gallery
Similar Photos of Palm Leaf Roof