Photo 1 of 9Next
Range-hood-vent-on-a-metal-roof (amazing Roof Vent For Range Hood #1)
Roof Vent For Range Hood was published on June 20, 2017 at 6:06 pm. It is uploaded in the Roof category. Roof Vent For Range Hood is tagged with Roof Vent For Range Hood, Roof, Vent, For, Range, Hood..
(ro̅o̅f, rŏŏf ),USA pronunciation
n., pl. roofs, v.
- the external upper covering of a house or other building.
- a frame for supporting this: an open-timbered roof.
- the highest part or summit: The Himalayas are the roof of the world.
- something that in form or position resembles the roof of a house, as the top of a car, the upper part of the mouth, etc.
- a house.
- the rock immediately above a horizontal mineral deposit.
- go through the roof:
- to increase beyond all expectations: Foreign travel may very well go through the roof next year.
- Also, hit the roof, [Informal.]to lose one's temper;
become extremely angry.
- raise the roof, [Informal.]
- to create a loud noise: The applause raised the roof.
- to complain or protest noisily: He'll raise the roof when he sees that bill.
- to provide or cover with a roof.
Vent vent1 (vent),USA pronunciation
- an opening, as in a wall, serving as an outlet for air, smoke, fumes, or the like.
- an opening at the earth's surface from which volcanic material, as lava, steam, or gas, is emitted.
- [Zool.]the anal or excretory opening of animals, esp. of those below mammals, as birds and reptiles.
- the small opening at the breech of a gun by which fire is communicated to the charge.
- a means of exit or escape;
an outlet, as from confinement.
release: to give vent to one's emotions.
- [Obs.]the act or fact of venting;
emission or discharge.
- to give free play or expression to (an emotion, passion, etc.): to vent rage.
- to give public utterance to: to vent one's opinions.
- to relieve by giving expression to something: He vented his disappointment by criticizing his successor.
- to release or discharge (liquid, smoke, etc.).
- to furnish or provide with a vent or vents.
- to be relieved of pressure or discharged by means of a vent.
- (of an otter or other animal) to rise to the surface of the water to breathe.
(fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
(rānj),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., ranged, rang•ing.
- the extent to which or the limits between which variation is possible: the range of steel prices; a wide range of styles.
- the extent or scope of the operation or action of something: within range of vision.
- the distance to which a projectile is or may be sent by a weapon.
- the distance of the target from the weapon.
- an area equipped with targets for practice in shooting weapons: a rifle range.
- an area used for flight-testing missiles.
- the distance of something to be located from some point of operation, as in sound ranging.
- the distance that can be covered by an aircraft, ship, or other vehicle, carrying a normal load without refueling.
- the difference between the largest and smallest values in a statistical distribution.
- a continuous course of masonry of the same height from end to end.
- compass (def. 4).
- the horizontal direction or extension of a survey line established by two or more marked points.
- (in U.S. public-land surveys) one of a series of divisions numbered east or west from the principal meridian of the survey and consisting of a row of townships, each six miles square, that are numbered north or south from a base line.
- [Navig.]a line established by markers or lights on shore for the location of soundings.
- a rank, class, or order: in the higher ranges of society.
- a row, line, or series, as of persons or things.
- an act of ranging or moving around, as over an area or region.
- Also called rangeland. an area or tract that is or may be ranged over, esp. an open region for the grazing of livestock.
- the region over which a population or species is distributed: the range of the Baltimore oriole.
- the set of all values attained by a given function throughout its domain.
- a chain of mountains forming a single system: the Catskill Range.
- a large portable or stationary cooking stove having burners built into the top surface and containing one or more ovens.
- the maximum distance that a charged particle, as a proton, can penetrate a given medium and still maintain sufficient kinetic energy to produce ionization in the medium.
- a large cleat for securing various lines, esp. the tacks and sheets of courses.
- a length of anchor cable laid on deck.
- in range, (of two or more objects observed from a vessel) located one directly behind the other.
- working or grazing on a range: range horses; range animals like steer and sheep.
- to draw up or arrange (persons or things) in rows or lines or in a specific position, company, or group: The sergeant ranged the troops in columns of six across.
- to place or arrange systematically;
set in order;
dispose: The members of the cast were ranged in their proper places on stage.
- to place in a particular class;
classify: They ranged themselves with the liberals.
- to make straight, level, or even, as lines of type.
- to pass over or through (an area or region) in all directions, as in exploring or searching: They ranged the entire countryside.
- to pasture (cattle) on a range.
- to direct or train, as a telescope, upon an object.
- to obtain the range of (something aimed at or to be located).
- to lay out (an anchor cable) so that the anchor may descend smoothly.
- to vary within certain limits: prices ranging from $5 to $10.
- to have a certain variety of things somehow related: emotions ranging from smugness to despair.
- to move around or through a region in all directions, as people or animals.
- to rove, roam, or wander: The talk ranged over a variety of subjects.
- to stretch out or extend in a line, as things: shabby houses ranged along the road.
- to extend, run, or go in a certain direction: a boundary ranging from east and west.
- to lie or extend in the same line or plane, as one thing with another or others.
- to take up a position in a line or in order.
- to extend, be found, or occur over an area or throughout a period, as an animal or plant.
- to have a specified range, as a gun, missile, etc.
- to find the range, as of something aimed at or to be located.
- (of an anchored vessel) to swerve or sheer (often fol. by about).
(hŏŏd),USA pronunciation n.
- a soft or flexible covering for the head and neck, either separate or attached to a cloak, coat, or the like.
- something resembling or suggesting such a covering, esp. in shape, as certain petals or sepals.
- the hinged, movable part of an automobile body covering the engine.
- the roof of a carriage.
- a metal cover or canopy for a stove, ventilator, etc.
- [Falconry.]a cover for the entire head of a hawk, used when the bird is not in pursuit of game.
- an ornamental ruffle or fold on the back of the shoulders of an academic gown, jurist's robe, etc.
- a crest or band of color on the head of certain birds and animals.
- to furnish with a hood.
- to cover with or as if with a hood.
Roof Vent For Range Hood have 9 attachments it's including Range-hood-vent-on-a-metal-roof, Stainless Steel Roof Range Hood Exhaust Cap, How To Fix A Noisy Vent Hood Damper, Venting Exhaust Fans Through The Roof, Broan Roof Vent Cap W/ Damper 3-1/4x10\, VERTICAL ROOF VENTING. Ducting Goes Vertically Above The Range Hood ., Stainess Range Hood Wall Vent, New Kitchen Venting, The Lower Black Vent Is The One For The Range Hood. Since We Knew About Where It Was Going To Eventually Be, We Installed The Hood Part When We Fixed The .. Below are the attachments:
Stainless Steel Roof Range Hood Exhaust Cap
How To Fix A Noisy Vent Hood Damper
Venting Exhaust Fans Through The Roof
Broan Roof Vent Cap W/ Damper 3-1/4x10\
VERTICAL ROOF VENTING. Ducting Goes Vertically Above The Range Hood .
Stainess Range Hood Wall Vent
New Kitchen Venting
The Lower Black Vent Is The One For The Range Hood. Since We Knew About Where It Was Going To Eventually Be, We Installed The Hood Part When We Fixed The .
Several Roof Vent For Range Hood made of timber, a little distinctive from the modern coffee-table that's usually made-of a mixture of hardwood and glass or lighting material such as metal and stainlesssteel. Modern coffee-table has several forms, a lot of the modern coffeetable does not have four feet, a distinctive contemporary coffee table hails from an original sort.
An ideal blend of supplies and surfaces, convincing a contemporary coffee-table to be used by one as furniture within family room minimalist or the living room. Created Roof Vent For Range Hood with compartments for storage is made with a display beneath the stand to save it rural, small kids toys, periodicals or newspapers.
It is possible to fit a contemporary coffee-table facing the sofa or in a corner close to the screen. You are able to have a cup of coffee with a friend or relative while viewing Television or examining the newspaper or invest your times to perform chess together.
9 photos of Roof Vent For Range Hood
More Images on Roof Vent For Range Hood