Photo 1 of 10Next
P315 White Knight Figure Woodcraft Wooden Model (awesome Wooden Knight Figures #1)
Wooden Knight Figures was published on May 18, 2017 at 12:21 am. It is published under the Wooden category. Wooden Knight Figures is tagged with Wooden Knight Figures, Wooden, Knight, Figures..
(wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
(nīt),USA pronunciation n.
- a mounted soldier serving under a feudal superior in the Middle Ages.
- (in Europe in the Middle Ages) a man, usually of noble birth, who after an apprenticeship as page and squire was raised to honorable military rank and bound to chivalrous conduct.
- any person of a rank similar to that of the medieval knight.
- a man upon whom the nonhereditary dignity of knighthood is conferred by a sovereign because of personal merit or for services rendered to the country. In Great Britain he holds the rank next below that of a baronet, and the title Sir is prefixed to the Christian name, as in Sir John Smith.
- a member of any order or association that designates its members as knights.
- a piece shaped like a horse's head, moved one square vertically and then two squares horizontally or one square horizontally and two squares vertically.
- a short vertical timber having on its head a sheave through which running rigging is rove.
- any other fitting or erection bearing such a sheave.
- to dub or make (a man) a knight.
(fig′yər; esp. Brit. fig′ər),USA pronunciation n., v., -ured, -ur•ing.
- a numerical symbol, esp. an Arabic numeral.
- an amount or value expressed in numbers.
- figures, the use of numbers in calculating;
arithmetic: to be poor at figures.
- a written symbol other than a letter.
- form or shape, as determined by outlines or exterior surfaces: to be round, square, or cubical in figure.
- the bodily form or frame: a slender or graceful figure.
- an individual bodily form or a person with reference to form or appearance: A tall figure stood in the doorway.
- a character or personage, esp. one of distinction: a well-known figure in society.
- a person's public image or presence: a controversial political figure.
- the appearance or impression made by a person or sometimes a thing: to make quite a figure in financial circles; to present a wretched figure of poverty.
- a representation, pictorial or sculptured, esp. of the human form: The frieze was bordered with the figures of men and animals.
- an emblem, type, or symbol: The dove is a figure of peace.
- [Rhet.]a figure of speech.
- a textural pattern, as in cloth or wood: draperies with an embossed silk figure.
- a distinct movement or division of a dance.
- a movement, pattern, or series of movements in skating.
- [Music.]a short succession of musical notes, as either a melody or a group of chords, that produces a single complete and distinct impression.
- [Geom.]a combination of geometric elements disposed in a particular form or shape: The circle, square, and polygon are plane figures. The sphere, cube, and polyhedron are solid figures.
- [Logic.]the form of a categorical syllogism with respect to the relative position of the middle term.
- [Optics.]the precise curve required on the surface of an optical element, esp. the mirror or correcting plate of a reflecting telescope.
- the natural pattern on a sawed wood surface produced by the intersection of knots, burls, growth rings, etc.
- a phantasm or illusion.
- cut a figure. See cut (defs. 42, 44b).
- to compute or calculate (often fol. by up): to figure up a total.
- to express in figures.
- to mark or adorn with a design or pattern.
- to portray by speech or action.
- to represent or express by a figure of speech.
- to represent by a pictorial or sculptured figure, a diagram, or the like;
picture or depict;
trace (an outline, silhouette, etc.).
- [Informal.]to conclude, judge, reason, or think about: I figured that you wanted me to stay.
- to embellish with passing notes or other decorations.
- to write figures above or below (a bass part) to indicate accompanying chords.
- to compute or work with numerical figures.
- to be or appear, esp. in a conspicuous or prominent way: His name figures importantly in my report.
- [Informal.](of a situation, act, request, etc.) to be logical, expected, or reasonable: He quit the job when he didn't get a raise—it figured.
- figure in, to add in: Figure in rent and utilities as overhead.
- figure on, [Informal.]
- to count or rely on.
- to take into consideration;
plan on: You had better figure on running into heavy traffic leaving the city.
- figure out, [Informal.]
- to understand;
solve: We couldn't figure out where all the money had gone.
- to calculate;
- figure up, [Informal.]to total: The bill figures up to exactly $1000.
This image of Wooden Knight Figures have 10 pictures it's including P315 White Knight Figure Woodcraft Wooden Model, Wooden Toys Castle Knights - Google Zoeken, Guardian Knight Figures, Forest Animal Set, Castle Basic Assortment, 10 Inch Spiral Knight - Bare Figure By KayKove ., Vintage Jakob Jensen \, Wooden Toys, Bolt , Cap , Dragon , Knight, Etc, Joint Moving Figures, Riding Knight With Horse Red, Knight Red. Here are the pictures:
Wooden Toys Castle Knights - Google Zoeken
Guardian Knight Figures
Forest Animal Set
Castle Basic Assortment
10 Inch Spiral Knight - Bare Figure By KayKove .
Vintage Jakob Jensen \
Wooden Toys, Bolt , Cap , Dragon , Knight, Etc, Joint Moving Figures
Riding Knight With Horse Red
Wood surfaces there are a wide variety of colors out there available in the market then I'm confident there is a product to complement makers to perhaps the wildest ideas. Although forcing the restrictions of style that is traditional and being innovative is definitely pleasant within the interior design market is still crucial to follow instructions and specific guidelines in order to avoid a number of the problems upsetting Wooden Knight Figures fashion.
Stay away from dim flooring in a small room with dark surfaces - it will create the area more thick and gloomy (see how floors made-of black wood). Black colors bring the heat of another aspects of design out. For lightcolored floors and surfaces roofs go in locations with low.
Below you'll find some ideas that are noteworthy although simple to take into account when selecting the Wooden Knight Figures on your inside.
Colour, texture and the space measurement of the shade of the furniture, high roofs and the walls must be your concern when choosing hues for the floor. For the final style to be successful should be contrasting shades. The floor that is newest must fit the wood floors that are existing to maintain the house's strength and move.
10 attachments of Wooden Knight Figures
Related Images on Wooden Knight Figures